El Nina has offically been declared for us. Right on schedule. Should make for an interesting harvest
How does El Niña influence the weather in Australia? - In the Atlantic basin it is responsible for an increased number of and more intense tropical storms. We already ran out of names, the next storm would be Gamma… ⛈

How does El Niña influence the weather in Australia? - In the Atlantic basin it is responsible for an increased number of and more intense tropical storms. We already ran out of names, the next storm would be Gamma… ⛈
And it will be a doozy of a storm, I have seen Gamma when she lets it blow!

Usually wetter then normal. Yes lots more storms. But not necessarily cyclones. Normally equals nation wide flooding in the flats

Good morning friends! Its cold here today. 53f or 11C. For me that's mid winter weather. My Texas blood runs very thin. The turnips will like it. 60 days to harvest. Pickled turnips, frozen turnips lots and lots of greens with ham hock. Ill be disappointed if they don't produce. Made Chayote (Mirliton for the French) pickles over the weekend for the first time. Can hardly wait the two weeks for them to set before opening. Also 7 eggs in the bator 18 days till babies. Yikes and extra chatty this morning, sorry.

Good morning friends! Its cold here today. 53f or 11C. For me that's mid winter weather. My Texas blood runs very thin. The turnips will like it. 60 days to harvest. Pickled turnips, frozen turnips lots and lots of greens with ham hock. Ill be disappointed if they don't produce. Made Chayote (Mirliton for the French) pickles over the weekend for the first time. Can hardly wait the two weeks for them to set before opening. Also 7 eggs in the bator 18 days till babies. Yikes and extra chatty this morning, sorry.
:frow Good morning Lisa, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom