I can handle the 40 below days just fine. Those are great ice fishing days.

But the 38c or 90f days kill me. I actually start shutting down when it gets over 75f.
:frow Good afternoon Ralphie, have a great day
As apposed to shuttng up?? 🤣🤣🤣
:frow Good afternoon Shaw, have a great day
Well.... heat can cause that issue too....
:frow Good morning Wunda, have a great day.

I get some wonderful laughs on this thread, thank you. :D

hi guys good after noon every one today is another beautiful sunny day. kind of a day that you want to keep driving. lol.
:frow Good afternoon Donkeydew, have a great day
Hows your day been Bob?
It's been good. I played a little hooky today and got mostly caught up on BYC. Got a ton of work done too, just left a small backlog for tomorrow. Let me know how your day goes today. Hopefully I'll be out here before bed time. :D

:frow Good afternoon Donkeydew, have a great day

It's been good. I played a little hooky today and got mostly caught up on BYC. Got a ton of work done too, just left a small backlog for tomorrow. Let me know how your day goes today. Hopefully I'll be out here before bed time. :D
Todays supposed to be the calm before the storm. Long weekend here in Aust and the husbands family is all coming to stay. This increases my anxiety because his nieces and nephew are wild! I thought my kids were wild but these kids are terrifying. I actually have to take pictures off the wall and lock up my kids favourite toys so they don't get broken. Pray for me to keep my cool

Todays supposed to be the calm before the storm. Long weekend here in Aust and the husbands family is all coming to stay. This increases my anxiety because his nieces and nephew are wild! I thought my kids were wild but these kids are terrifying. I actually have to take pictures off the wall and lock up my kids favourite toys so they don't get broken. Pray for me to keep my cool
You can do it... I remember those days a very long time ago. :hugs

Greetings Everybody,

It was very close to a frost again this morning, but it's a brilliant, sunny day. The ducks are happy and I won't say the garden looks great, but I can see where I weeded yesterday.

Your ducks are so nice! - Mine want the soil and the weeds! - Plus they would eat the other birds would they not fly away fast enough.

The ducks live in their run since the dog attack. I carry them fresh weeds most days so that they don't miss the greenery and I can return to having a duck-free vegetable garden. It is growing substantially more veges*, needless to say.

hi guys good after noon every one today is another beautiful sunny day. kind of a day that you want to keep driving. lol.
Love the sunshine, hate the driving! Each to their own!

*I know you write veggies in the US, but that is just not proper down here.

Damp autocorrect!!
1601595228545.png

Back
Top Bottom