Seems like life has gotten in the way for alot of us. But once it's cold we'll all be hanging out here again.

Good evening everyone! I have to tell you all my little Runner Dee has made full recovery. Thank the Lord.
I learned how to tube feed too which I am so thankful I had bought all the stuff way ahead of time just in case.

That is great news, its always a challenge when they are sick. That's great you had everything you needed ahead of time.🤗🤗

Yep Being rural its not easy to find things you need in a hurry.

How are you doing Sue?

I'm doing pretty good, that's what I'm told. Thanks for asking 🤗🤗 everyone I talk to says I'm way ahead of the norms. I'm still not working because I still have headaches that hang around and that makes it difficult to do my job. Then I have dizzy spells and vertigo when I'm in a vehicle. I'm sure there is something that I'm forgetting. Again, Thank you so much for asking !!

Seems like life has gotten in the way for alot of us. But once it's cold we'll all be hanging out here again.

Good evening everyone! I have to tell you all my little Runner Dee has made full recovery. Thank the Lord.
I learned how to tube feed too which I am so thankful I had bought all the stuff way ahead of time just in case.
Psst, it’s cold now

I'm doing pretty good, that's what I'm told. Thanks for asking 🤗🤗 everyone I talk to says I'm way ahead of the norms. I'm still not working because I still have headaches that hang around and that makes it difficult to do my job. Then I have dizzy spells and vertigo when I'm in a vehicle. I'm sure there is something that I'm forgetting. Again, Thank you so much for asking !!
I’m happy they are saying your ahead of the norms. I hope the after effects soon clear up for you. ❤️

Good morning folks :frow Good evening Wunda & Kiwi :frow

That's great news Patti. Good to see you.

Glad to hear that Dee is doing better! - Do you have any idea what she had?

Back
Top Bottom