I really didn’t have high hopes for that batch Bob, thank you :hugs 11 of 13 eggs didn’t even try to develop and these were shipped. With only 2 in the incubator those weren’t great odds. I have ducklings shipping to me this week from a hatchery so all is not lost. That small order fee made it so that a dozen eggs or 4 ducklings were the same cost and I don’t have to hatch them.
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day... Can't wait to see pics of the babies.

My kitty has cancer :(

The vet called back with the bloodwork results from her vet visit. Her liver numbers are sky high. The vet suspects lymphoma. She said we could either try an aggressive treatment tactic, or try steroids until it's time for her to go.

She's 21, so aggressive treatment like surgery or chemo isn't fair to her. So we're just gonna do steroids to see if that helps her, and then when she's not doing well any more, we'll put her to sleep.

21 is a good long life for a cat, though. Doesn't mean I'm not sad about it, of course.

The vet called back with the bloodwork results from her vet visit. Her liver numbers are sky high. The vet suspects lymphoma. She said we could either try an aggressive treatment tactic, or try steroids until it's time for her to go.

She's 21, so aggressive treatment like surgery or chemo isn't fair to her. So we're just gonna do steroids to see if that helps her, and then when she's not doing well any more, we'll put her to sleep.

21 is a good long life for a cat, though. Doesn't mean I'm not sad about it, of course.
:hugs:hugs:hugs

Sorry to hear that

21 is a long life. Love her what's left. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom