hi guys it has been awhile I hope al s well with everyone. I have been busy at work and hatching out chicken eggs. I decided to order eggs instead of live chicks do to the ups and mail service and weather. I got some mystery eggs in the bunch. ha first they eggs were suppose to be EEs I think they are Maran's. I have 1 cream legbar , 2 turkins . there is 1 that has a black comb beak and legs ? and one frizzle. well dose any body have a frizzle I heard the can be high maintenance . also hafl of them are boys. I wont do this again. lol.
I love Frizzles! But have never owned one. Marans would be so cool (I don't know about where you are but they are rare here)

Well this is silly. I have a darn cabinet incubator that could hold 1300 (quail) eggs and I'm out of space.

Because I have it taken up with two emu eggs, lol. I have filled three other incubators (NR360, Brinsea Eco 40, homemade emu hatcher 'bator) and can't stuff a single more egg in there if I tried.

Except someone offered me free goose eggs from a rare breed, so guess what's on the way?

The solution here, I suppose, is to move the emus out of the GQF and into one of the other incubators, and put the eggs from the three stuffed incubators into the GQF. Which I had been avoiding because the GQF is rock solid steady and I like that for the emu eggs, but I think I'm gonna have to do it.

I am in KY us. I got these from a hatchery.
I wish we had hatcheries. There's far too many restrictions now on how you sell animals here so it's really hard to find anything. You can't even post eggs for sale on facebook because there are people here believing you are eating unborn chicks :smack. If I spend $120 on eggs, I promise I am not eating them I am going to hatch them and love them and never let them go!

I wish we had hatcheries. There's far too many restrictions now on how you sell animals here so it's really hard to find anything. You can't even post eggs for sale on facebook because there are people here believing you are eating unborn chicks :smack. If I spend $120 on eggs, I promise I am not eating them I am going to hatch them and love them and never let them go!
Wow!!!!

So you have snowflakes too?

Back
Top Bottom