Metzer Farms still sells keets:
View attachment 2621801

I just want to sell some, lol! Time for the guineas to earn their keep for the year.

Well, I'll buy hatching eggs of a rare color, since I want to add some fun colors to mine. But I'd like to sell eggs first to pay for the eggs I want to buy, lol.

We brought these quail for $4 a bird.
20210418_093009.jpg
And I brought a quad of bantam silver penciled wyandottes for $60 (if anyone can reference me to a thread on spur trimming I'd be grateful) There was 2 pens of buff orpington trios that I didn't get a bid in, 1st made $270 second $320. And then, the cutest little duccle "quail" trio (yes, the entry really said quail) I snapped pics of for an art project I will do
20210418_101650.jpg

Hey there Magnolia, thanks for chiming in. I'm ordering from Cackle Hatchery. The current plan is 12 fawn and white runners (2m/10f) and 3 straight run Anconas. Then if I ever get an email im waiting for, today I'll be picking up 3 more pekin that are 7 weeks old, but the guy is unaware of their sex. It's going to be a bit crazy at first, but I'm looking forward to it.
I know this is years old... However, I had to stop in and say thank you for making me feel more normal 😂 I did the same thing, except with chickens....I researched and researched and then ordered from cackle 15 rare breed chickens of their choice, then a few weeks later I had to pick up 3 more chicks which somehow turned into leaving with 7 chicks... Now a week and a half later I have found myself with 6 ducklings as well. Lol I went off the deep end. But at least I know with me being the "momma" they will all have a great chance at an amazing life! I go above and beyond (due to my obsessing, which I'm pretty sure at this point it might be a disorder) to make sure all my animals, gardens, and even human family live healthy happy lives. Have a great day! Gonna continue to read through these comments! ❤️

I know this is years old... However, I had to stop in and say thank you for making me feel more normal 😂 I did the same thing, except with chickens....I researched and researched and then ordered from cackle 15 rare breed chickens of their choice, then a few weeks later I had to pick up 3 more chicks which somehow turned into leaving with 7 chicks... Now a week and a half later I have found myself with 6 ducklings as well. Lol I went off the deep end. But at least I know with me being the "momma" they will all have a great chance at an amazing life! I go above and beyond (due to my obsessing, which I'm pretty sure at this point it might be a disorder) to make sure all my animals, gardens, and even human family live healthy happy lives. Have a great day! Gonna continue to read through these comments! ❤️
:frowGood morning Zen, welcome and have a great day. Chris hasn't been with us since May, but we keep the thread alive in hopes he'll return.

Good morning, afternoon, evening all. Sharing a pic of our new drake Jasper. We drove quite a distance to get him so the guy was going to just give him to me but I I wouldn’t let him do that. I got to see his flock and how they’re kept also. I think there’s more room here to roam but we’re not in the high country with cooler temps. It was 45 degrees in Flagstaff and 80 something in Phoenix when got home. I did what WannaBeHillbilly said and just let him out in the enclosed yard with the girls. By bed time he followed them right in and today they’re all hanging out together.
ECBDBE16-EA19-4266-88AF-4F9E5FFD3698.jpeg

Just got my Covid shot! I'm now waiting fifteen minutes in the lobby. I had out myself on the Standby list for leftover doses and got a call.
Hope you are feeling well! (I always feel off after needles I think its a mental thing) @Magnolia Ducks did you end up getting your shot yet?

Hope you are feeling well! (I always feel off after needles I think its a mental thing) @Magnolia Ducks did you end up getting your shot yet?

It was so odd, you basically don't feel the needle. You can feel the plastic at the end bump you when it's fully in, but the needle itself is almost like it's not there.

Back
Top Bottom