Will you sell them back to the pet stores or build a facility to house them all lol?
Thanks for all the info they sound very intertaining.
I can see an entire business model set up on raising and distributing gerbil meats.

Burgers, steaks, ribs, chops, for those of us with lighter fares.

Will you sell them back to the pet stores or build a facility to house them all lol?
Thanks for all the info they sound very intertaining.

I will likely sell them to people who are looking to have them as pets. That's what I did before, haha. I'll probably end up splitting the pair at some point (as they get older breeding is harder on the female) and will then keep the female and a couple of her daughters in one cage and the male and a couple of his sons in another.

Ok sad I'm giving away one of my flocks. Two hens already gone and three hens and the drake next week. They are the cutest hens ever and daily layers. But I can't put them back on my good drakes because too inbred. And my DH has renamed this drake to Rapey Mcrapeface. 😭. So now I get to hatch more eggs. :ya Rapeys a KC so his babes on my beautiful hens will make great egg producers. Just not pretty like their moms.

Back
Top Bottom