Hi everybody:frow sorry I've been MIA. But exciting news here, I have pips and peeping eggs in one bator. Pics to follow when they break out. I have one that died trying to internally pip. First time having that happen. But the others are all peeping when I come in the room and talk to them. My 2nd bator is showing no movement and no pips. Going to wait a day or so in case temp was low. It says 37.5 and I got cocky cause I've never had a problem with it and left out the second thermometer.

Good morning folks :frow

Good Morning/Evening
:frow Good morning Patti, have a great day
Hi everybody:frow sorry I've been MIA. But exciting news here, I have pips and peeping eggs in one bator. Pics to follow when they break out. I have one that died trying to internally pip. First time having that happen. But the others are all peeping when I come in the room and talk to them. My 2nd bator is showing no movement and no pips. Going to wait a day or so in case temp was low. It says 37.5 and I got cocky cause I've never had a problem with it and left out the second thermometer.
:frow Good morning Lisa, have a great day... Can't wait to see babies. How have you been feeling?

Back
Top Bottom