Found the motherload today.
20221130_194135.jpg
27 eggs, including 5 duck eggs in a dog kennel. Given it is off the ground, I would love to see how ducky gets up in there. And this young lady is quite distraught I kicked her off them all... I am impressed by her efforts, she was flat enough to cover 10.
20221130_194021.jpg

Here you go, the video from this morning. Again i overslept and missed the time when they were using the ramp and the upper level, but i caught Tweedledee Duck roosting on the bedroom wall. She is commanding the whole flock around. Then she has an intense quackcussion with one of the Runner Duck females about - who knows what - but it is intense! In the end one of the White Layers had heart enough and shushes the Runner away. Finally Tweedledee sees and hears me and that's when the microphone got overwhelmed…
This time i had to reduce the volume to -6db. That girl has a voice like a jack-hammer!​

They are sure enjoying themselves.
I just wish i could understand that disscussion between Tweedledee and the runner! The runner really looks like an angry mom, demanding her kid to come down from there and be careful not to get hurt! I really wonder if they have some kind of language…

Back
Top Bottom