Why do i suddenly feel so old? - Hint i was very enthusiastic when a company launched the Commodore 64 home-computer systemā€¦
:oops:
I was a member of the rival clan Sinclair at the time (ZX Spectrum) but yeah those were the days.

I still owe you poop pics :) Here goes... It's on the whitish side, used to be greener (the peas) but changed when we started with the antibiotics. All the other ducks also poop firmly (much darker color tones, almost black) like this despite being in love with water so I guess the consistency is OK.

photo_2023-06-05_19-32-18.jpg

photo_2023-06-05_19-34-22.jpg

Is she/he quacking or more like rasping? Drakes should be rasping when four months old. And they also should have grown their drake feathers - curly feathers at the top of the rear end. And for sure they will be using their cork-screw - not to open a bottle of wine, but ā€¦
:oops:
No curly feathers. No curly other parts either. Coloring is fine too, and the crrroooak voice is only used as a heads up signal. Regular old school quacking apart from that. I think it will work out fine.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom