I would be more worried about the effects of the smoke on your grand-daughter, daughter and you! Smoke inhalation can cause irritation of the respiratory tract including pneumonia and embolie (liquid in the lungs). What are the officials lying?
Yes, I'm asthmatic so I've been trying to stay inside as much as possible. In between checking on ducklings... :oops:

Funny you should say 'lying' officials, the headline on the CBC (Canadian Broadcast Company) website this morning was

Crews are making 'excellent progress' Wednesday, province says​

Listen to this we have been having a thick haze over our mountains and they are saying it is from the fires in Canada. we live mid-USA
Okay, the sky wasn't clear the last two days too. I thought light cloud-cover and there was no smell of smoke in the air, but could that really be a smoke cover from Canada?
I mean i live a bit north of you, so smoke coming from Canada should have to arrive here first? - Dang! Still no real internet!

I wish i could touch Buffzillas fluffballs! - She trusts me more than any Momma Duck before, this afternoon i set up a kindergarden for her ducklings: A shallow plastic box as swimming pool, crushed pellets, cat-food and meal-worms in another container, water and food for Momma Duck.
Everybody was looking at what i was doing and when i was finished, the ducklings hopped into the water, even had their first zoomies, pooped in the pool, drank the poop-water, stepped with their wet webbies into the food, from there into the drinking water and then sat down in Mommas food-bowl. Adorable!
You captured all of this on video, right? RIGHT??!

I have 6 GiB of Buffzilla and Ducklings from the DuckyCam (1920 x 1080) and at least one 20 Minute Video on my phone in 4K.
Even with my normal internet connection that would take a day to upload...
Still expect to see the kids playing in their new playground :) When you have your internet back, of course.

Yes, I'm asthmatic so I've been trying to stay inside as much as possible. In between checking on ducklings... :oops:

Funny you should say 'lying' officials, the headline on the CBC (Canadian Broadcast Company) website this morning was

Crews are making 'excellent progress' Wednesday, province says​

Please do stay inside as much as you can! - Smoke can cause an Asthma attack pretty easy and if you need to go outside wear a mask. I know we all hate these since the big C, but even i wear one when i am mowing the high grass. I am not asthmatic or allergic but being exposed to so much dust and grass pollen makes me cough and a mask really helps to keep some of the dust out..

Still expect to see the kids playing in their new playground :) When you have your internet back, of course.
Here is a picture of a sleeping Momma Duck and her ducklings:
full
Notice the dirty water in the kiddy-pool to the left, the toppled drinking-water container and flooded duckling food container. I am looking forward to clean up this mess tomorrow… :tongue
And it took 15 minutes to upload this blurry highly compressed image! :he

Here is a picture of a sleeping Momma Duck and her ducklings:
full
Notice the dirty water in the kiddy-pool to the left, the toppled drinking-water container and flooded duckling food container. I am looking forward to clean up this mess tomorrow… :tongue
And it took 15 minutes to upload this blurry highly compressed image! :he
Awwww. You could have waited, you know. :hugs

Awwww. You could have waited, you know. :hugs
I know, but i looked at the DuckyCam and just wanted this to be seen by the Duck-World.
That nest contains ½ straw-bale plus a lot of fluffy feathers and she is still pulling straw from all sides in. Maybe she is creating a duck-hole? :confused:

I know, but i looked at the DuckyCam and just wanted this to be seen by the Duck-World.
That nest contains ½ straw-bale plus a lot of fluffy feathers and she is still pulling straw from all sides in. Maybe she is creating a duck-hole? :confused:
It looks like it! Mine all have feathers for their nests. I'm surprised they aren't bald!!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom