Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

I do not know what is wrong with the quoting mechanism on here- I have read the Help forms and the solutions don't work. :hmm
Currently, we have somewhere around 85 chickens, 9 horses, a mule, innumerable barn cats, a few wandering goats, my mother's massive parakeet aviary, innumerable rabbits in our Satin herd, and -again- so many wandering dogs I've lost count. ;)

Wow! Which is your favorite? :D

:lol: I suddenly feel quite blessed to only have three younger siblings.
I simply cannot imagine having five. :th

I have seven. :p

*takes a deep breath* I have 160+ chickens, 5 guineas, 35 ducks plus 21 eggs in lockdown, one pheasant, 21 goats, 45+ rabbits, 1 cat, 3 pigs and 3 dogs.

When did you get another dog??? :th

Those are pullets - other one is a cockerel.

Awww!!!! I'll try to post a pic of Ollie! He's 7-weeks too!

Lol, my owl's name was Ollie. :lau

My real name is Emma. It's a pretty lame name so I'm actually not surprised that everyone calls me CP instead.

No, it's pretty!! We call you CP because your real name wasn't public in the beginning, so we got used to CP. :lol:

My uncle's broody duck, he says she's on a ton of eggs. Her spot is quite unique. When they hatch I'm going to ask if he'd trade some of my ducks for a couple of his maybe when they are a couple months.
IMG_3817.JPG

IMG_3815.JPG

IMG_3816.JPG

IMG_3818.JPG

Here's the to be dad, isn't he pretty!
IMG_3821.JPG

IMG_3822.JPG

Here's a different hen, her feet are yellow and black poka dotted, its really cool looking!

IMG_3823.JPG

My uncle's broody duck, he says she's on a ton of eggs. Her spot is quite unique. When they hatch I'm going to ask if he'd trade some of my ducks for a couple of his maybe when they are a couple months.
View attachment 1017947

View attachment 1017941

View attachment 1017945

View attachment 1017948

Here's the to be dad, isn't he pretty!
View attachment 1017951

View attachment 1017953

Here's a different hen, her feet are yellow and black poka dotted, its really cool looking!

View attachment 1017959

Oh, they're stunning!!!! :love I'd like some other colors - my French Whites are pretty, but variety is nice. :D

Back
Top Bottom