Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

In all honesty, I'd rather have the name Emma any day rather than Fern. Your name isn't mundane or dull by any stretch! :D
I find myself guilty of wishing that I didn't have such an unique name constantly.
I'd be willing to trade names if you'd like :lol: (JK). I would honestly really love to have an unique name. If my name was Fern, I'd dress as a fern plant for Halloween :lol:, it would be awesome.

I do not know what is wrong with the quoting mechanism on here- I have read the Help forms and the solutions don't work. :hmm
Currently, we have somewhere around 85 chickens, 9 horses, a mule, innumerable barn cats, a few wandering goats, my mother's massive parakeet aviary, innumerable rabbits in our Satin herd, and -again- so many wandering dogs I've lost count. ;)
I WANT A MULE SO BAD!!!!! :love :love :love
Although Mr. Dusty Butt is certainly stubborn enough - and smart enough - to be one. :rolleyes:

My real name is Emma. It's a pretty lame name so I'm actually not surprised that everyone calls me CP instead.
Your name is NOT lame!! Its beautiful!

I'd be willing to trade names if you'd like :lol: (JK). I would honestly really love to have an unique name. If my name was Fern, I'd dress as a fern plant for Halloween :lol:, it would be awesome.
Can you imagine if I dressed up as my name for Halloween.... Plbt, LOL :lau
But we don't do anything for Halloween anyways, and I am proud to say I have never played Legend of Zelda. :cool:

GARRET CAN DRAW!!! :yesss:
I knew it. :cool:
Farewell until tomorrow, pups- sheep sleepover! :p
NUUUUUU I JUST GOT HERE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom