What’s your favorite chicken Breed?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m not gonna Awnser

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When Marco Polo went to China he was astonished at a breed of chicken he saw there, the Silkie. He wrote in his journal that it was a peculiar bird with soft fur like a cat!
:eek:
If you had a cat with feathers, all you would need then would be a Silkie!:lau
Am I the only person who hates Silkies with a passion 99% of the time?

Am I the only person who hates Silkies with a passion 99% of the time?
Silkies are nice breeds but it’s just the look of them they have eye problems cause of all the feathers and probably need daily grooming and get mites easily and need feather trimming people say theh make good pets but idk

Silkies are nice breeds but it’s just the look of them they have eye problems cause of all the feathers and probably need daily grooming and get mites easily and need feather trimming people say theh make good pets but idk
The look disturbs me a little bit you can’t see it’s adorable face because of all the feathers

[QUOTE="BestDiscoMan13, post:I have Easter Eggers [/QUOTE]
Wait. Wait. Wait. You HAVE Easter Eggers? You want something the same size, and cute? That doesn't fly much? Why are we having this conversation? I have six Easter Eggers. When they free range and one get separated from the others, I have seen them fly as much as 20 ft but never more than 10 inches from the ground. When I go into the Run, I have to shuffle my feet, lest I step on one of them. If I sit down on the chair I keep in the Run, there will be an EE on each knee Within 15 seconds. And they insist on having conversations with me while they're there . Although I still can't understand their accent. I drop something on the ground and bend at the waist to pick it up, I'm guaranteed to have an EE on my back before I can straighten up.
This reminds me of my ex's parting words as she went out the door. You're always looking for something cuter, and don't appreciate what you've already got.

[QUOTE="BestDiscoMan13, post:I have Easter Eggers
Wait. Wait. Wait. You HAVE Easter Eggers? You want something the same size, and cute? That doesn't fly much? Why are we having this conversation? I have six Easter Eggers. When they free range and one get separated from the others, I have seen them fly as much as 20 ft but never more than 10 inches from the ground. When I go into the Run, I have to shuffle my feet, lest I step on one of them. If I sit down on the chair I keep in the Run, there will be an EE on each knee Within 15 seconds. And they insist on having conversations with me while they're there . Although I still can't understand their accent. I drop something on the ground and bend at the waist to pick it up, I'm guaranteed to have an EE on my back before I can straighten up.
This reminds me of my ex's parting words as she went out the door. You're always looking for something cuter, and don't appreciate what you've already got.[/QUOTE] so what breeds might be the same size of Easter Eggers also can you send me pictures of your Easter Eggers I have 5 week old chicks and im intrested what they might look like

[QUOTE="BestDiscoMan13, post:I have Easter Eggers
This reminds me of my ex's parting words as she went out the door. You're always looking for something cuter, and don't appreciate what you've already got.[/QUOTE]
so what breeds might be the same size of Easter Eggers also can you send me pictures of your Easter Eggers I have 5 week old chicks and im intrested what they might look like

Back
Top Bottom