Wildlife Photography

Pics
Haven't taken any pictures in months so I stopped on the way home from work this afternoon. Nothing special but I did get a pic of this cormorant.

IMG_1361.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad yall like them...

Most of my older pics are with a Canon Rebel T7i. But for the past 2 years I've been using a Canon 80d. They're very similar in performance but the 80d has a much better button layout, similar to more professional Canon cameras.... Once you break away from shooting in auto mode, you really start to appreciate the layout of the 80d over the rebel line. I didn't get into photography until about 4 years ago and the T7i was my first "real" camera. It's good and I still occasionally recommend it but if anyone thinks they'll take photography a little further than just a few pics here and there I definitely recommend the 80d.

I've learned a lot watching YouTube vids in the last two years and I've been trying to step up my game. I'm no professional but I've improved a lot from when I started. It's a very fun hobby but can get rather expensive when you start acquiring quality lenses. You can take decent pics with kit lenses but once you get a good handle of how to operate the camera, lighting, composition, exposure, depth of field, etc.... the kit lens will hold you back from getting tack sharp images.... those first two pics were with a $150 lens though so you can get good results with "some" cheaper lenses.

Here's a couple more recent pic's....

View attachment 2116602

View attachment 2116603

View attachment 2116619
Whoa

I just had this pop up and I'm very excited to join in the fun. Very nice and cool pictures from everyone. I'll try to add some from my many different albums. Some are from my phone, and camera. Last year got a telephoto lens and did some experimenting, but this year when I dragged it out forgot all my tooling around so have to get back in the swing of things.

Back
Top Bottom