Cat Owners: What's your favorite Kitty Litter?

I think I've tried them all and am not satisfied with any. Either too smelly or too dusty. I even tried Layena crumbles for a few months. (It actually worked well, but the cats didn't like it) There was a thread about this last night and next I'm giving stall dry a spin next.

Imp

Quote:
lol.png

wonder if it comes with a bidet?

Imp

Right now we are using the Tidy Cat for small spaces.
I like the arm and hammer better because it seems to be heavier and doesn't get tracked out of the box as much, but it doesn't control odors as well.
I don't like the pine pellets they sell for cat litter at all. To me they smell like the cat pooped on a christmas tree.
sickbyc.gif

Might try the fresh step next.
I refuse to spend $100+ for a self cleaning litter box. My luck, my two cats would be terrified of it.

I only have 2 inside cats and the smell of there litter box is driving me crazy. I can change it in the morning and by that afternoon the smell is just awefull. I am using fresh step. It is not the scoopable kind, but you would think for $4 a bag it would be better than what it is. I am not sure how my cats will take to the pine pellet's. I have never tried that. I am not the "scoopable" kind...I really prefer just dumping the whole thing and starting fresh, but I may have to try the scoopable kind. Does it really make that much differance?

sorry, it is start and grow chick feed (unmedicated) and I love it. I always used feline pine before someone pointed out that this better and cheaper. Also, I have a small pom that I caught eating out of the litter pan and I do believe this is safer then normal clumping litters if ingested.

Wanda

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom