Charity Crochet , Knit & Sewn Projects!! Craft-along!! All Welcome!!!

SCRAMBLED ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
fl.gif

Hope you have a very special day!

Kim

Oh Shoot SE! Did I miss your birthday? Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway. Oh to be that young again!!! Well....... maybe not!!!! LOL!

Jacie

Thank ya'll, no you didn't miss it Jacie, it's today, I'm 50 all over today, lol!!

I like the blanket (woobie!!) ideas too, might do that as well..for those of you that want to practice your granny squaring..use some baby colors and make smaller squares, the 4" ones and practice crocheting or sewing those together. I think Seminole said about 36" x 36" should be good for baby snugglers!
cow5.gif

Hey Sundance!! I wold probably get that I taught myself to knit book at walmart to learn the stitches. I have a pair of knit sticks, they are fat wooden knitting needles (shorter than your average knitting needle) and I can knit a bit with those..a LITTLE bit, lol!! But they are alot easier to me, than the skinny needles becasue I always go the yarn too tight to keep getting my needles under. I made a few scarves with the knit sticks so I think a woobie (blankie) would be pretty easy. Check on line too and see if there mght be some online tutorials. There msut be loads of knitters on this site, they just must not have seen this thread yet..when they do, someone will be able to help you through the learning curve
wink.png

Quote:
If I can learn - anyone can.
I just prefer crochet because of the Arthritis in my hands. It's easier for me to handle one hook instead of 2 needles.

Back
Top Bottom