CROCHET BABY AFGHAN SHOWER PROJECT signups NOW OPEN & On Going

Thank you guys!!! Thanks Ris!!!

love.gif

I am so very sorry gang I had really not meant to desert you all ,,, or this or any other project.

it has been a very bad last couple of months, It was not my intentions to delay any thing or anyone.. I am quite a bit embarrassed and that maybe why I haven't been on BYC the last couple of weeks. As you can see my computer is back up and running. Hubby got it going just before his back injury.
There has been many folks in my family ill, my middle sister has been dealing with a very painful rash that has covered up to 60% of her body and I have a cousin with another tumor (this one is his second) he is scheduled for brain surgery tomorrow.
My husbands back was injured lifting a patient, so he has been down for a couple of weeks now. He has been better this weekend and goes back to the Dr today. Hopefully the Dr will release him to go back to work soon.
And In the Middle of all this my boss of 11years, the Sheriff of our county past away. Donnie was more than my Boss, he was a friend, almost like a Big Brother to me. And as the secretary there are many many items I have to attend to.

It has just been a very difficult time and I am sorry that I have let you all down as you all had worked so very hard to help me get this project going.
I have someone that has offered to take on getting Rockets Babyghan to gether and I will send the blocks to her ASAP

Again I apologize

hugs.gif
take your time, Karan. All is forgiven, even though I wasn't mad or anything.
wink.png

I'll be the first to admit not having enough time to be on BYC!

love.gif

Last edited:
Thanks Rocket, I am going to do my best to get the list caught back up
wee.gif
it will take some time.

I did have more bad news, just checked my emails this morning and here is part of my email from Cousin Charlotte:

[ Dear Cuz :

I write this with great regrets but the oncologist was here this morning. He said that Randy has the worse kind of cancer there is GBM and that it is the most lethal kind. He said that the average person with this G4 GBM has a survival rate of 4-6 months and anything past that is very slim. He recommends NO treatment as this time until he shows signs of being strong enough to handle it. He said that treatment will NOT cure him and it could just make his condition worse. We will know if several weeks if he can handle it, that is if he isn't called home. The oncologist was very compassionate and was sorry to give us such sad news but he was honest and wanted us to make sure we understood that we let his family know that, especially his daughter. We haven't called Nikki yet so please hold off on the mass email until you have talked to us personally. I am going to see if we can get a phone card from the hospital to call Rob and Tina, plus Nikki and Randy's sisters. It is going to be a VERY long day. ]

Charlotte and Randy met a couple of years ago and became engaged last fall, and now more heartache for her
hit.gif

So I may check in now and then, but I will also get to work on catching up on this Babyghan Project.
caf.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom