Dog thread!šŸ¾

Aussies are amazing dogs!
could put in the work for the next 3 or 4 years for training?
I can. My bulldog mixes have made me lazy in that department too. They are so simple to raise.
Sheā€™s had them for years and knows the breed very well so Iā€™m sure yes.
I believe you got to listen to all my complaints when I was raising Pepper. :lol: She's very reactive, and has been the most challenging out of the 4 I have owned. Even with that it was pretty easy. She just still will destroy stuff when left, so she goes in the crate still at 4 years of age. Otherwise she's a good dog.

I can. My bulldog mixes have made me lazy in that department too. They are so simple to raise.

I believe you got to listen to all my complaints when I was raising Pepper. :lol: She's very reactive, and has been the most challenging out of the 4 I have owned. Even with that it was pretty easy. She just still will destroy stuff when left, so she goes in the crate still at 4 years of age. Otherwise she's a good dog.
Yup I did! LOL And oh wow lol silly girl :lau

It only took 25 minutes to dry?

Denver takes like a hour just to dry
I was gonna say lol
I put her in the sun and she shakes a few times, then I towel her, then I blow dry her. She's also water resistant so she drys pretty quickly and she was a little bit damp still lol bit it was goid enough

Back
Top Bottom