EGGS CHIRPING, is there a average time tell they pip? :/

I dont have a pip yet. My one broody got off her nest to eat, So i Quickly Brought the eggs to my other broody to hen sit for her while she eats. Then Once she got back on her nest I gave her eggs back, Ohhhh I got nerves, Im like "please! dont have any pips! I dont want her to shrink wrap any!" ha but it went good, no pips. I let her get off the nest though I figured well I better let her get off now before she desides she wants to get off while its piped. So ya thats the update, No Pips yet.

I have 1 small pip starting. Sounds like the other ones are pipping on the bottom. I hear the wire being hit. Oh this is so very exciting. I can not wait.

when my egg piped it waited 12 hours... or until i was alseep to actually hatch
hmm.png
but i did get to c the last part of it!!
smile.png

Hey good to hear things are moving along with your eggs. We still haven't heard anything out of our bator. Not too concerned yet but certainly anxious!

I have 2 pipping right now. I know it takes a long time but i am not a patient person. So this is killing me. I have been trying to stay busy and I still find myself running back to the bator to make sure sure noone has hatched. LOL
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom