~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
(Good! but It`s kinda a fight.....)
River walked up to Silverwing "got a target yet? Cause I don`t. We can fight together that way we`ll be stronger." "Even though I don`t like you. you chose your side. Think all you want I`m your friend. But right now I need you as a ally."

(Ah, okay! ;))
"Okay. I guess we can." Said SilverWing in a rushing voice. There is something fishy about River.

Goldenfeather tried to doge but instead it hit his wing. It went so deep he could see bone "Your going to regret that!!" he flew at her and before she could do anything he ripped out all her tail feathers "Numb butt!"
~
Cold jumped back and then leaped at her grabbing some of her fluff-like-feathers
(Umm, I think it would be weird if a chicken rips out all the tail feathers of another chicken in one blow.... Unless they're molting...)
Thorn Spurs looked at her tail, which now had half the feathers it had had before. She glared at Goldenfeather. "You need to learn some respect, cockerel!" She growled and pecked his face.
~
Cloud let out a squeaked of pain and whipped around, pecking rapidly at his comb.

(Umm, I think it would be weird if a chicken rips out all the tail feathers of another chicken in one blow.... Unless they're molting...)
Thorn Spurs looked at her tail, which now had half the feathers it had had before. She glared at Goldenfeather. "You need to learn some respect, cockerel!" She growled and pecked his face.
~
Cloud let out a squeaked of pain and whipped around, pecking rapidly at his comb.
(Good point!)
Goldenfeather jumped away "Oh really, Chicky poopy!?"
~
Cold cried out in pain then clawed Cloud in the chest

(Good! but It`s kinda a fight.....)
River walked up to Silverwing "got a target yet? Cause I don`t. We can fight together that way we`ll be stronger." "Even though I don`t like you. you chose your side. Think all you want I`m your friend. But right now I need you as a ally."

(Ah, okay! ;))
"Okay. I guess we can." Said SilverWing in a rushing voice. There is something fishy about River.
Rose rapidly pecked and flew at Blaze, making him duck and run just to avoid being attacked.
~
Blaze started panting as he tried to dodge the older hen's claws. He put his head up and looked around for Rose. Where did she go? Did she run away? What a cowar- Suddenly, Rose appeared above Blaze, and landed on him, pecking viciously at his head and neck. Blaze squealed and struggled, feeling blood flow down into his eyes and nostrils. He finally got free of the hen and ran away without looking back.
~
Rose instantly turned around and rushed at Silverwing and River. She had a strange glint in her eyes.

(Good point!)
Goldenfeather jumped away "Oh really, Chicky poopy!?"
~
Cold cried out in pain then clawed Cloud in the chest
("Chicken poopy"? :lau)
Thorn Spurs grinded her claws in the dirt. "Look what you've restorted to! Ambushing Wingflockers in our own territory! Why, Goldenfeather? Your father would have never approved." She clucked darkly.

Cloud barely felt it as Cold clawed her, as her silkie feathers tangled his claws and made them harmlessly brush against her chest. She let out an angry chirp and circled her opponent. Then she suddenly rushed at him and pecked his hackle feathers and then his face.

Name: Scratch
Flock: Wing Flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): None, yet.
Personality: Spunky, fun loving, timid around strangers.
Breed/Description: Millie Fluer D'uccle/Silver Sebright
Parents: Being raised by Cloud
Siblings: None
Mate/Crush: None.
Chicks: He is one.... So....
History: 7 days of awesome. :cool:
Other:
Username: ChickenCowboy02

Back
Top Bottom