I have to go into town today. Sadly, leaving the birds in the coop and run. Bobo has been checked out thoroughly. She doesn’t seem interested in hopping back up to her perch. They have plenty of food and water. (I need fresh groceries or I will go hungry) and maybe get a watermelon for the birds. I wish I could take Bobo with me. But that’s not a good idea. Not wait in a hot car.
Tax 8C342687-7B93-42FF-8527-A6BD93CDCC33.jpeg 4DDE40AB-3405-4FD9-B986-E2AF0D5395DC.jpeg

There was an ad telling me that a toll highway was my fastest way to travel this summer before I could watch the news video.
Southern California has a toll road experiment, and it gets used quite a bit, but the experiment was a failure because costs haven’t paid for the construction yet, and it’s been open many years so far!
Crazy Cal-Trans! (I have only used those toll roads a few times)

Must have been Google at work!

As tax I offer this gorgeous white pullet. She truly belongs here.

View attachment 3218297
I have been looking for an excuse to post that photo!
What a great photo! ❤️❤️
She looks like a dove.
Her little comb is coming in - but I agree, no crest - I think you would see it by now.

There was an ad telling me that a toll highway was my fastest way to travel this summer before I could watch the news video.
:he

Good grief! Guess everyone wants to make their dollar these days.

I have been trying to send this reply since this morning … it’s another crazy day here.

So much for getting home to fix my vermin problem today 😡 I will be up late tonight working on that, and no way I can take a sick day tomorrow (coworker still in Spain which I am still steamed about…) breath Kelly breath….

I need to check my barns cams and get my chicken/pony fix! I owe some tax for that!

Look at these beauties 😊 the person I sell my eggs to lives that I write the chickens names and dates on them ❤️
C68A11D7-1A6B-4466-A00F-349142F75782.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom