Picture from the other day because it's been foggy all day
20221128_123900.jpg

Why won’t Dakota be tame for me? She’s the first to want inside the house with me, but doesn’t want to be petted, or held. She prefers to just perch around me or on my legs if I’m laying down. I cannot understand her reasoning (maybe she just wants to get away from the others)?
@BY Bob your chooks act like this. Do you have any idea?

Why won’t Dakota be tame for me? She’s the first to want inside the house with me, but doesn’t want to be petted, or held. She prefers to just perch around me or on my legs if I’m laying down. I cannot understand her reasoning (maybe she just wants to get away from the others)?
🤫 Now don't tell Bob I said this but I think he is a bad influence to be honest. 🤔 maybe we should have a quiet word in Mr.Bob s ear about him leading those girls a stray.
He may well have been having a few too many drops of @Ponypoor s fruit brandy. ;)

I have some that act like that they want to be around me but dont want to be touched.

I let each chicken determine the relationship they wish to have with me. Some will not let me touch them in any way, Aurora, Sydney, and Betty. Some will let me touch them, Hattie, Phyllis. Some will get up onto me, Glynda, lady F.

It is all up to them.

Back
Top Bottom