172/102. I’m hoping my ticker will hold up!
Sorry you are having so much trouble with it. Hope it gets under control soon. My husband sometimes has really high blood pressure, even though he is in three medications for it.

I had to call my doctor last night because my blood pressure was so high. She’s been monitoring me all night via telecommunication and I expect a visit to my house within 3 hours. (Hospitalization is crazy full of Covid patients and she suggested I allow a visit with her teammates to my home) I am testing negative for Covid. Just breathing trouble and high BP
I hope they get to you soon. Did you do anything different, like changing meds or taking an OTC med? Sometimes they interfere with each other.

Fluffy Butt Friday

Whiskers making sure her fluffy butt is picture worthy
IMG_0136.JPG

I think this is Dororthy coming out of her miserable molt
IMG_0809.JPG

I hope they get to you soon. Did you do anything different, like changing meds or taking an OTC med? Sometimes they interfere with each other.
RC, the doctor has increased the dosage of two of my medications already. I’m thinking that I may be over medicating. I will push the issue today until I get the results I need.

Back
Top Bottom