Do you mean at this moment online? Or in general my country of origin?

Online: about to head to bed to rest my aching arm.

Origin: Canada - I am from Central Ontario where it can be extremely cold and snowy in the winter, and extremely humid and hot in the summer :) Guess which season I love (ya summer!)

But right now I am at this location - see if you can plug this into your browser and see where I am - these are latitude and longitude coordinates:

57.35030141380028, -119.7640170306871

Hint - I am in the far north west of Alberta about 300km south of the North West Territories border in Canada. Today it was -5C which is very mild! Last week it was -30C brrr!

This was taken last week

View attachment 3396020
View attachment 3396021

This is a logging road that becomes a muddy mess once it gets warm and the ice melts.
Thank you. I'm not worried. I just wanted to see how you were doing.

I think she has gone to bed, she's feeling the cold and in pain. I hope she's fast asleep
fat chance of that!

“Innocent sleep. Sleep that soothes away all our worries. Sleep that puts each day to rest. Sleep that relieves the weary laborer and heals hurt minds. Sleep, the main course in life's feast, and the most nourishing.”

(Shakespeare, Macbeth)

fat chance of that!

“Innocent sleep. Sleep that soothes away all our worries. Sleep that puts each day to rest. Sleep that relieves the weary laborer* and heals hurt minds. Sleep, the main course in life's feast, and the most nourishing.”

(Shakespeare, Macbeth)
I thought those were the authors from the audiobooks you are listening to to help you relax. ASMR relaxes me (mostly the whispering) but every person is different.

*until you wake up early to go to educate yourself

I forgot something yesterday
fluffybutt11.JPG
IMG_1559.JPG
IMG_1626.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom