It’s ok Bob, we understand and you have to prioritize things. Hope you are feeling better. :hugs
How is your leg? I hope your over the worst of it ❤️

Here is Mist the amazing headless hen!
ED1E7178-003E-419D-892F-68DE29DEA82C.jpeg

Final Powder update:

We were able to put Powder to rest, I found her today under the bridge in the stream. I will never know precisely what caused her death but I am glad to know she isn't out there hurt, lost or scared.

I hesitated to post this because I don't wish to make anyone sad. However, everyone was so supportive in trying to help me figure out what might have happened to her I thought you would want to know even if it is sad.

Thank you everyone :hugs
View attachment 3398832
I'm both glad and sad you found her. I think it helps to say goodbye. Her life was short but it was good and loved.

Final Powder update:

We were able to put Powder to rest, I found her today under the bridge in the stream. I will never know precisely what caused her death but I am glad to know she isn't out there hurt, lost or scared.

I hesitated to post this because I don't wish to make anyone sad. However, everyone was so supportive in trying to help me figure out what might have happened to her I thought you would want to know even if it is sad.

Thank you everyone :hugs
View attachment 3398832
I am thankful that you found her, so you no longer have to worry about her. I am so sorry for your loss. Her life may have been short, but it was full of love and caring. :hugs

How is your leg? I hope your over the worst of it ❤️

Here is Mist the amazing headless hen!
View attachment 3399077
I am doing ok. There are some spots on the bottom of my foot that were getting sore due to some “wrinkles” in the splint that didn’t have much padding on them. I finally figured out something to use and a way to slide it in to add a thin, smooth layer under the ball of my foot (WARNING: Do not try this at home. You are never supposed to stick things in your cast/splint. LOL). Main problem I am having right now is the arthritis in my knee and hip is killing me. The pain pills are barely putting a dent in that part. Yesterday I had an ice pack on my ankle and a heating pad on my hip. 😳😂😂.

Last edited:
I am thankful that you found her, so you no longer have to worry about her. I am so sorry for your loss. Her life may have been short, but it was full of love and caring. :hugs

I am doing ok. There are some spots in the bottom of my foot that were getting sore due to some “wrinkles” in the splint that didn’t have much padding on them. I finally figured out something to use and a way to slide it in to add a thin, smooth layer under the ball of my foot (WARNING: Do not try this at home. You are never supposed to stick things in your cast/splint. LOL). Main problem I am having right now is the arthritis in my knee and hip is killing me. The pain pills are barely putting a dent in that part. Yesterday I had an ice pack on my ankle and a heating pad in my hip. 😳😂😂.
My boney elbow developed a pressure sore which became a necrotic black spot, I actually should have gone to the hospital and had the cast redone and more padding around my elbow, but I didn't want to go all the way to Newmarket hospital and wait for hours when I had an appt already for 14 days post surgery. At 14 days they just put a brace/splint on the arm and I was told to use the arm, but no twisting...

Good morning all Tax
Curly is making sure that I am doing my reports correctly :)
IMG_20210903_120827.jpg

Back
Top Bottom