No Ask Aurora Tomorrow

I am 20 pages behind on the thread and wall to wall at work for the rest of the week. I may not catch up until next week the way things are going. Sorry everyone.
It’s ok Bob, we understand and you have to prioritize things. Hope you are feeling better. :hugs

I’m in total disregard for my sanity today. I don’t care if I even care, or supposed to care. I want to find something important that needs to be done, so at least I have something important to ignore!! :th:old
Yep I’m right behind you right now ..

Leg Tax
AE24386F-17BE-4C56-B3F0-B68924237EE7.jpeg

No Ask Aurora Tomorrow

I am 20 pages behind on the thread and wall to wall at work for the rest of the week. I may not catch up until next week the way things are going. Sorry everyone.
Hey no worries! Don’t stress about it, all of us understand the time challenges. We love when you pop in and post pics and stories of your ladies ❤️😊

Just enjoy the ride 🥰

Have they never worked a remote dry camp before? Or did they forget? 🙄🙄🙄 that’s why you get the $$$ it’s a lot like the fishing boats that do the salmon runs. Good money, but the hours and isolation suck. Teaches you a lot about yourself though. And that Cabin fever is why the camp is dry/clean… toss some booze or drugs into the mix and bad things tend to happen. Like a bad office Christmas party on steroids. Tax:View attachment 3398951
Eggsactly!!!

Anyways I now have some activities lined up for the brats, and some poker tables and euchre, should keep them behaving for a month or so.

I still say they need chickens here! Ha!
73893FD9-0A86-477D-BA34-540E871B7400.jpeg
107320A6-41A7-4926-BBD2-6676701741D8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom