I want to be singing 'on the road again'..... hahaha!

I am almost tempted to try going out Hwy 200, down 1 and connecting to Hwy 94 over to Fargo.... but I know they have a 'no travel' advisory out for all roads. If I could find out from a trucker what they road is actually like I would be tempted.

Then there is something to be said for being warm and safe in a hotel room....

View attachment 3428274

Missing my Chickies Tax
Doroty says 'Stay Put'!View attachment 3428275

OK I will stay put! but I won't like it.... but I will hate to be off into the 'rhubarb' and have to be hauled out by a tow truck even more!

And silly Kelly tax:
After all this is why I want to be home safe! I have chicks ordered!
View attachment 3428276
Just be safe and don’t be stupid! I’m as much as I want to go flying right now. The weather prohibits me from doing so. I’m hoping that the weather clears up enough for you my friend. :bow:fl

831C458E-D209-44D0-84F1-D52ED0251E88.png

Just be safe and don’t be stupid! I’m as much as I want to go flying right now. The weather prohibits me from doing so. I’m hoping that the weather clears up enough for you my friend. :bow:fl
I won't don't worry - I know the dangers of snow, cold and being stuck in remote areas! That is the ONE thing that we pound into the minds of all the crews. If it's not safe, don't do it! And travel is the #1 most dangerous thing that we do.

But it is a bit disheartening, I am in a strange area and don't know the roads. If I had gone through Canada, I would still be stuck in a hotel in a blizzard but I would know my route.

This was supposed to alleviate the stress of driving in bad winter weather, instead it's just a continuation - and I can't even say 'It's winter and it's Canada, eh?' hahaha!

Weather whining tax
Marty kicking a dust storm :)
IMG_0766.JPG

Sometimes I just like to hook up my electric guitar, and play music 🎶 and sing along with it. My neighbors can’t complain about the noise, because the property they live on is mine! I don’t do this often, but today I’m cranking up the volume! It’s too wet to go anywhere, and I have a captive audience of 8 chickens

Sometimes I just like to hook up my electric guitar, and play music 🎶 and sing along with it. My neighbors can’t complain about the noise, because the property they live on is mine! I don’t do this often, but today I’m cranking up the volume! It’s too wet to go anywhere, and I have a captive audience of 8 chickens
Love it!

Yep I told myself yesterday that 'it's an adventure, just go with it' and that is what I am doing. Just going with the flow. I have lots of food - I went out to the truck earlier and dug out my homemade bread, butter, tea, and juice. I have half a chocolate bar calling my name. But it's only 9am and really can one eat a chocolate bar at 9am? isn't that like drinking wine before 4pm???

I was tempted to go and find a shovel and clear some snow, to give me something to do hahaha! Can't even do laundry as there is NO staff here yet! We guests have the run of the place hahahahahahaha! Except the locked laundry room darn!

Love it!

Yep I told myself yesterday that 'it's an adventure, just go with it' and that is what I am doing. Just going with the flow. I have lots of food - I went out to the truck earlier and dug out my homemade bread, butter, tea, and juice. I have half a chocolate bar calling my name. But it's only 9am and really can one eat a chocolate bar at 9am? isn't that like drinking wine before 4pm???

I was tempted to go and find a shovel and clear some snow, to give me something to do hahaha! Can't even do laundry as there is NO staff here yet! We guests have the run of the place hahahahahahaha! Except the locked laundry room darn!
All I need is my chickies and I would be all set - I need a indoor chicken like Jaffar or Branch :)

Curly - what are you doing up there - you know you can't fly - right?
IMG_0019.JPG

Back
Top Bottom