It’s just the start of the end of the world 🌎
1678729181934.png

Maybe time for her tonsils to be looked at and come out - they don't do this routinely any more but sometimes if a kid is constantly sick like this they whip them out.... Might be worth asking about.

Rosie - get better! You have horse shows to get ready for!

OK so now the BIG question!

When do your eggs start hatching - you know I am living vicariously through you at the moment till my chicks arrive 💕

Can't wait!
She has a appointment tomorrow. I think I will bring it up. I would not be so shocked with her getting sick at the drop of a hat if she was like this when she was smaller. Nope, until 2 years ago all she ever got was a stomach virus. Now someone sneezes in her direction and she is down with something. We have a while before the eggs start hatching, only on day 4. I did try to take a peak and see if there was any early veining in the lighter eggs last night. Too early to tell for sure, but maybe on a few.

I am ready to give up. Rosie finally got caught up from having to miss 2 weeks of school a month ago and she is sick again. Headache, ear ache, freezing and chest burning. My gut is telling me this is a sinus infection. It has been unseasonably warm and things are blooming a good 2 weeks early. I did keep her home as she was up half the night with her ear hurting. Will try to get her in with her doctor, I refuse to go back to that after hours clinic. I promise, if I hear strep or worse again I will cry.
:hugs
:hugs :hugs any chance of letting her finish the school year from home?

Back
Top Bottom