Wow doesn’t take long for feathers to come along doesn’t it?

So who gets to choose names?
Name suggestions come up, ideas come up, sometimes debate, sometimes square peg in square hole.

Pretty sure Tuff is male but has the muffs, so was checking out pics of famous people of 1800s (muttonchop facial hair). Considered Chester: Chester A. Arthur, US president, however these possibility am wrong on gender and not 100% sold on name either. Then started looking at Old West. Found this one.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Sloan_Tough

Don’t get me wrong, I know not “The way of the Chicken”. Because one minute she’s going downhill and the next, she’s running uphill! She’s out in the yard with all the rest at the moment. :th
Well let her be a chicken! You can sit back relax and watch - they will know they are safe with you keeping watch from a nice lawn chair (hopefully one without chicken poop on it!).

Gosh they are so cute - see what I mean by taking over??!! Your grups look like they have accepted them fine.
They pretty much have. Babies are unrestricted at this point by me. Holes in the tote are open 24/7. Grups haven't permitted them outside the coop yet. I put the lid on the tote at night for extra warmth, but leave off during the day.

Cuckoo used it to get to a nest box
20230606_065734.jpg

Featherfoot has hopped/flown from the ledge behind the tote to the lip, then hopped down into it. Has also tried the reverse, but was a few inches short.

On a computer, when using a USB to boot a Linux distribution, some can run a live environment and can either keep changes persistent between reboots or forget them.
So is Havoc persistent in staying on you or not?
I don’t know - that sound like a Schrödinger’s cat thing!
4DED6C02-2971-42AA-A680-F384E73F934A.jpeg

I don’t know - that sound like a Schrödinger’s cat thing!
View attachment 3534304
Maybe I should make a demo video of a live USB. You can also run a live system off of a CD but then it can't save anything.
But if I do there will be a chook in it. They are sitting on my video making stand. They can be the tax.

Back
Top Bottom