I have learnt over the past 40 yrs with the horses that when they are ready all they want is security and comfort. Both of which you supply.

:hugs
Where’s my comfort? My security? Even the office for psychology hasn’t called me back yet. I need to know if I have stepped over the edge! :old :confused:

I finally got home.

The Princesses are so happy to be let out but I need to do some undergrowth management for them - even Bernie had trouble forcing her way through some of it!

The Pentagonists got HUGE (I was away less than a week - how did they grow so much?).

Calypso is growing a nice beard and I think Tassels maybe less so, but both the little black Princesses are much larger than the others.

Sylvie got more dark feathers so maybe she will end up like a silver version of. Bernadette. No idea, but she is pretty!

5B0D3337-33A9-4832-BDD9-08442E7233E7.jpeg

55D49396-7F28-4FB0-AE5C-00686F0DB29A.jpeg

As this short video shows, not everyone is quite as huge as they think they should be.
Happy Thirsty Thursday everyone.

On a computer, when using a USB to boot a Linux distribution, some can run a live environment and can either keep changes persistent between reboots or forget them.
So is Havoc persistent in staying on you or not?
This is another one of those posts where I don’t understand anything after the first comma.
No, please don’t explain, I really am happier ignorant!

This is another one of those posts where I don’t understand anything after the first comma.
No, please don’t explain, I really am happier ignorant!
Then I can hide it in a spoiler so you can remain a ignoramus. And the rest of us can bloat our brains.
Man, I feel like I am floating. Is my brain full of air? Maybe.

Name suggestions come up, ideas come up, sometimes debate, sometimes square peg in square hole.

Pretty sure Tuff is male but has the muffs, so was checking out pics of famous people of 1800s (muttonchop facial hair). Considered Chester: Chester A. Arthur, US president, however these possibility am wrong on gender and not 100% sold on name either. Then started looking at Old West. Found this one.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Sloan_Tough
Magnificent!

Back
Top Bottom