What?! OK well better take them up to my sisters then :gig
Not nice! Found a mouse in the bathroom this morning, unable to get out with the door closed. Was able to get Castor in there (he didn't like the fan connected to the light) and scare the mouse out where if caught his attention. One more gone....and guaranteed to not return.

I love the colour - what would you call it? it looks like a barred pattern - lovely!
This is the color of 4 week old female Bielefelders. I'm sure it has a proper name... I just call it "4 week old female Bielefelder" color. :gig

I have four chicks. Two are reddish like Sunny, and the other two are more dun/greyish. Same barring pattern.

This is the color of 4 week old female Bielefelders. I'm sure it has a proper name... I just call it "4 week old female Bielefelder" color. :gig

I have four chicks. Two are reddish like Sunny, and the other two are more dun/greyish. Same barring pattern.
Oh, that's interesting about the greyish colouring! I have been trying to figure out if Viola is a Bielefelder, but have been confused by the grey. Do your grey ones look anything like Viola?
IMG_20230531_141733854_HDR.jpg

Not nice! Found a mouse in the bathroom this morning, unable to get out with the door closed. Was able to get Castor in there (he didn't like the fan connected to the light) and scare the mouse out where if caught his attention. One more gone....and guaranteed to not return.
Good Castor! Good moggy!

Oh now I really miss my Bielefelders ❤️❤️❤️

Oh so lovely 🥰

Oh, that's interesting about the greyish colouring! I have been trying to figure out if Viola is a Bielefelder, but have been confused by the grey. Do your grey ones look anything like Viola?View attachment 3539212
Oh she is turning out to be a lovely little girl ❤️

Looks like they are out and about learning chickeny things like killing bugs 😊

Oh, that's interesting about the greyish colouring! I have been trying to figure out if Viola is a Bielefelder, but have been confused by the grey. Do your grey ones look anything like Viola?
IMG_3805.JPG
Looking at the chicks on my right leg, the one in front is one of the dun/grey ones (named Squeak) and the one farthest away is Sunny, one of the redder ones. You can see the difference.

Button is a Blue Australorp, so she's automatically grey. :)

View attachment 3539247Looking at the chicks on my right leg, the one in front is one of the dun/grey ones (named Squeak) and the one farthest away is Sunny, one of the redder ones. You can see the difference.

Button is a Blue Australorp, so she's automatically grey. :)
Button looks like my Blueberry The Complainer. He is grey like that. And he COMPLAINS like the end of his life's near.

Back
Top Bottom