Oh these are wonderful! Only problem is I was multi-tasking on a work video-conference and started laughing so I had to confess what I was watching. :lau :lau
I'm so happy I did that to you. :lau So many others have done that to me. One needs to be very careful when multitasking.

My apologies. I should have guessed that you knew better or asked.

Unfortunately, this is sort of a passion with me. I have gotten in tense discussions with surgeons that want their patients Betadined right after cleaning with Chlorhexidine. It is against all best practices but you tell a surgeon they are wrong. It is very uncomfortable but they need to learn.
Please Bob, don't apologise. I hadn't made myself clear and you are absolutely correct. I didn't know about the full 24 hr to full effect so I've learn't something and that is always helpfull.
I've had the same debate here on BYC regarding Chlorhexidine and usually after discouraging the use of hydrogen peroxide. Who wants blond chickens anyway.:p:lol:

Slow Down, You Move Too Fast

Last night i got some great slow motion videos of everyone eating some mealy worms.

Let's start with the Littles

How about Aurora? Watch that beard as she eats.

Now some Hattie videos. The first one is very cool. Watch her toss that worm back after she has picked it up in her beak.

In this one Hattie double clutches before getting the worm she wants. Watch those wattle wobble.

Now for my little scene stealer. Here are two Phyllis videos. I can't stop giggling at how the feathers in her hair move. :gig

I LOVE slo-mo!! It’s so cool!

Yall, I’m so happy! My friend sent a pic and said the little gals have a man!! :ya.... they all like him except for Petunia... go figure.. she can be a little booger at times! But he is young so maybe he’ll grow on her! And he is adorable!
8486B4ED-E432-4A56-9A2A-A6328A8BF7ED.jpeg

Yall, I’m so happy! My friend sent a pic and said the little gals have a man!! :ya.... they all like him except for Petunia... go figure.. she can be a little booger at times! But he is young so maybe he’ll grow on her! And he is adorable!View attachment 2280428
Is that something that you could not provide? I can't remember if you have boys or not? If not, then I'm glad they get to have the opportunity and that is outstanding for them. :clap:clap

Yall, I’m so happy! My friend sent a pic and said the little gals have a man!! :ya.... they all like him except for Petunia... go figure.. she can be a little booger at times! But he is young so maybe he’ll grow on her! And he is adorable!View attachment 2280428
Oh good - I am hoping that makes you feel a bit less sad.

Oh these are wonderful! Only problem is I was multi-tasking on a work video-conference and started laughing so I had to confess what I was watching. :lau :lau
Ah, now I know what multitasking means; trying to do more than one thing at a time.
There are some interesting Eastern philosophies that deal with the folly of such endevours.;)

Ah, now I know what multitasking means; trying to do more than one thing at a time.
There are some interesting Eastern philosophies that deal with the folly of such endevours.;)
I fully accept it is a deplorable habit. But it is impossible to resist some chicken videos when someone is droning on about something on the video. They are just there, so tempting. No doubt now everyone is upset with me.
But it was worth it!

Back
Top Bottom