Please Bob, don't apologise. I hadn't made myself clear and you are absolutely correct. I didn't know about the full 24 hr to full effect so I've learn't something and that is always helpfull.
I've had the same debate here on BYC regarding Chlorhexidine and usually after discouraging the use of hydrogen peroxide. Who wants blond chickens anyway.:p:lol:
As you know, Hydrogen Peroxide damages good tissue as well as bacteria. Constant use of it can create more damage and prolong injuries as you are killing the newly formed tissue. You are right to recommend chlorhexidine over it. Peroxide really has a limited effective use.

I fully accept it is a deplorable habit. But it is impossible to resist some chicken videos when someone is droning on about something on the video. They are just there, so tempting. No doubt now everyone is upset with me.
But it was worth it!
I agree! Glad I lightened your day.

Ah, now I know what multitasking means; trying to do more than one thing at a time.
There are some interesting Eastern philosophies that deal with the folly of such endevours.;)
Science as well has proved the folly of multi-tasking. Yet I do it constantly. I guess i cannot be taught some things. :confused:

Is that something that you could not provide? I can't remember if you have boys or not? If not, then I'm glad they get to have the opportunity and that is outstanding for them. :clap:clap
Well I never really wanted a rooster.. for the same reasons @Ribh didn’t want one.. flock dynamics and whatnot... but I do have TRUMP now and Ima give him a go... but as of now I don’t intend to hatch and over there they will get to hatch.. being as how they were always broody......

Back
Top Bottom