You had dibs on her from birth. I would not split them up now. Unless you don't want her for some reason.

Dibs are your @BY Bob I simply gave them a place to land, if needed. You know your coop and limits. If you want to keep Lucky, please do. I know you can't keep Ned and I'm happy to take him in.:love

I gawl darn gone and done it! I got more babies :oops:.....who could pass up Olive Eggers!! These pics aren’t good.. I’ll have to get better ones of each tomorrow... it’s raining out so they are in the shed..
Meet... Marcia, Jan, and Cindy! :D
F9B0C444-9164-494A-BFD6-D375D6F6F2E8.jpeg
47F4459A-3BD8-4690-85A7-9E6B4D728905.jpeg
DD0B4AE6-10CC-4705-9722-F4C316720B63.jpeg
4A92422B-64A5-42BF-87E1-CD89F6C676C0.jpeg

Dibs are your @BY Bob I simply gave them a place to land, if needed. You know your coop and limits. If you want to keep Lucky, please do. I know you can't keep Ned and I'm happy to take him in.:love
You are very sweet but I can't split them up and I really don't have room for her. Tempting though it us. She just started eating out of my hand again.

Just as I could not leave Sansa by herself, I can't split them. It's not the right thing to do if you can avoid it. She will have a wonderful life with you.

Now if I had not given Sansa a home............

You are very sweet but I can't split them up and I really don't have room for her. Tempting though it us. She just started eating out of my hand again.

Just as I could not leave Sansa by herself, I can't split them. It's not the right thing to do if you can avoid it. She will have a wonderful life with you.

Now if I had not given Sansa a home............

I understand completely and there will be lots of updates!

Back
Top Bottom