We re-did the main run for my layers. That meant every one was out for most of the day. I was able to get some really nice shots.

I'll do thumbnails again. 😊

View attachment 2351114

Livi and Lucky
View attachment 2351115

Ellie (Previously known as Bob😉)
View attachment 2351118

The Pretties, as I call them, settled down for a nap after free ranging most of the day.
View attachment 2351119

All of my girls are growing beautiful feathers back.
View attachment 2351122
View attachment 2351123
Not only are the girls growing their feathers back, you hid the headline, Stanley is getting a tail again!

They look so happy! I'm interested to see the redone run as well when you have a moment.

We re-did the main run for my layers. That meant every one was out for most of the day. I was able to get some really nice shots.

I'll do thumbnails again. 😊

View attachment 2351114

Livi and Lucky
View attachment 2351115

Ellie (Previously known as Bob😉)
View attachment 2351118

The Pretties, as I call them, settled down for a nap after free ranging most of the day.
View attachment 2351119

All of my girls are growing beautiful feathers back.
View attachment 2351122
View attachment 2351123
Oh gosh I love your flock they are gorgeous and it looks like they had a fun day out!

She passed the problem egg yesterday evening and is back to her fun self today. Hopefully tomorrow will also be good. Even though they have problems, these girls are tough and they just soldier on. Thanks for caring, and it's great to see your eye healing! 😊
I'm so glad to hear that. I was virtually holding my breath. Tough or not, I still worry for them when these things happen.

Love it! :love. Looks like your kids are right to worry. 🤣

(I'd watch out for that Santa this year. He is looking rather possessive!)
Santa was not letting her go. He was very worried about her getting free and flapping around the store, I believe. 😆

Did someone mention crests and mop tops?
You talking about me? Are you? You talking about me?

F642FB3B-3E01-4266-A960-95294B309076.jpeg

Good! I am well worth talking about!!

Back
Top Bottom