It is a madhouse

Sylvie’s version of sitting in her nest is to sit at the entrance to the nest boxes.
IMG_6377.jpeg

Piglet comes bok-bok-bokking over, her hackles raised. She can’t get in to try out this sitting thing she feels an urge to do.
Oh, and is that Calypso I see stuck inside?
IMG_6378.jpeg

Here is the resolution.

Finally had a day (most of anyway) of no rain. Should be starting back up in a few hours. I wouldn't mind so much if the bits of sunny weather the last few weeks hadn't caused a growth explosion in the yard. Hard to keep up if it is pouring. Anyway, got a bunch of plants planted and weeds pulled at least.
Girls enjoying sitting quietly together
20240502_154855~2.jpg

It is a madhouse

Sylvie’s version of sitting in her nest is to sit at the entrance to the nest boxes.
View attachment 3819663

Piglet comes bok-bok-bokking over, her hackles raised. She can’t get in to try out this sitting thing she feels an urge to do.
View attachment 3819664

Here is the resolution.
Ya know, you need a nice little rooster for your ladies, if you were closer (and no stupid border) I would bring you Bert, he is really turning out to be a great guy like his Dada. 💕

It is a madhouse

View attachment 3819663

View attachment 3819664

Here is the resolution.
Seems that Tippy and Sophia have decided they do not want to be broody - that was just about the time the new chicks arrived 😆

Back
Top Bottom