He is heading home on Sunday

😊😊😊

If I need eggs next year I will borrow my friend white Roo, hopefully he is quiet.
Farewell sweet Tedward. I hope you did your job well during your stay with our friend. Don't you ever change little man, you were protecting your ladies. May you have lots of daughters with just a touch of their daddies spunk. Maybe you will have a son as well. A son as handsome as you destined for someone's flock who will welcome your sass. Maybe that son will be from you lovely girlfriend Marty. Not everyone is afraid of the outcome of yours and Marty's offspring.

Wattle Wednesday

Beautiful wattles on Bert
View attachment 3832800

Teeny wattles on Betty
View attachment 3832794

Glorious wattles and comb on Flopsy
View attachment 3832795

Tidy nice wattles on Babe and a funky comb to boot!
View attachment 3832796

And smidgen wattles on the devil child
View attachment 3832797
If he doesn’t stop attacking me I am gonna be mad! He has the back of my legs all scratched up and bruised!
Love Floosy’s comb. Very stylish!
🥰

ETA: I did of course correctly type Flopsy - but my phone somehow thought Floosy was an appropriate substitute!

@Ponypoor I just tried to get pics....this is what they gave me
20240515_110032.jpg
Those with wattles are trying to hide them. Those with beards are also trying to hid them (cough, cough, Tuff, cough, cough)
20240515_110046.jpg
Tried again.....
run-circles.gif
I give up...for now

You have the equivalent of Panacur in that bottle you shared on the other thread.
Panacur is a brand name. The active ingredient in Panacur is Fenbendazole.
You have three worm treatments in your bottle. One of them is Albendazole.
Fenbendazole and Albendazole are essentially the same thing. The hint is in the name! They are both powerful against roundworms but not against tapeworms. Both can be used in both people and animals. Both are relatively safe.
In your bottle of wormer you also have Pirantel/Pyrantel (which acts against the same worms as Fenbendazole/Albendazole) and Praziquantel which acts against tapeworm.
Oh I see, It's good if it can get rid all of the worms, but if in the future I just have roundworms in my chickens will be better to use the one dewormer for that specific kinf of worms, right? because of the resistance, sorry for the late reply

Back
Top Bottom