I may have convinced my friends to join me on the dark side...
20210228_182725.jpg

That's a very cute chick :love
Thank you!

My friend works at Tractor Supply and brought home 4 unwell babies last night. Sadly only one made it to morning, so she decided to go get 4 more.

She ended up bringing home the last 7 bantam babies. I went over today to check on them and these look nice and healthy. What's unusual is her daughter has had a dream of chickens since she was a very young child. She's now 13 and decided that the chicks are pretty cool.

That chick has attitude and feathered feet. It's probably a boy, but if I was chicken less, it would drag me on over.
Well they did come from the straight run mixed bantam bin at tractor supply, so I'll be shocked if any are pullets!

They got all the feathered footed bantam including a buff silkie.

Thank you!

My friend works at Tractor Supply and brought home 4 unwell babies last night. Sadly only one made it to morning, so she decided to go get 4 more.

She ended up bringing home the last 7 bantam babies. I went over today to check on them and these look nice and healthy. What's unusual is her daughter has had a dream of chickens since she was a very young child. She's now 13 and decided that the chicks are pretty cool.
SHRA! :barnie

Tax
media-1554135431087-Mar_31_2019_3_17_PM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom