This baby comes up to me every time I peer over into the brooder. This time, she jumped up on the board I put on the side. A little ..mug.. shot. View attachment 2618210 Got some photos of the bigger littles. I see my legorn is showing off her future fluffy butt..and the Polish is getting friendlier! Her white is disappearing on her body. No long white feather on the side. View attachment 2618215View attachment 2618218View attachment 2618219 Ok..last photo. See the blur of the blue's head? See the grass poking out of the Polish's mouth. Blue got it. 😂
Looking at the middle picture, the polish :love looks a little like Don King with her white fluff up there, the shape of it. Also Einstein!

Yes, I worked as a CNA. I know better. I tried drinking and drinking, but it kept going straight through me.. like last year. I just couldn't drink enough to keep up. I'm drink now. So..you did this..you know the feeling. Ugh

Yes, I worked as a CNA years ago, so I know better, I kept drinking and drinking thinking I could keep up with it, but couldn't. So, you did this before, you know how it feels. Ugh. Love your little chicken tax up there. View attachment 2617781
Oh ma ga!! That is one gorgeous chicken!!!! The coloring is soooo cool!! Wow!

Back
Top Bottom