Remember the egg I showed yall with the weird calcium deposits? Well I keep getting them... the shells are soft to crack but have a very strong skin... I wonder if I need to switch feed to a layer feed with more calcium... they always have oyster shell available but apparently some are not eating it...
12E96269-1DBF-41C8-91C5-F475D8FAB238.jpeg

OK, I found the leftovers from last time. Not a pig wormer as I said. FIDO is the brand ~ cats & dogs.
For the oral treatment of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms (including the hydatid tapeworm) in dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. Do not control heartworm. Contains praziquantel 50mg / tablet and fendendazole 500 mg / tablet. Available in 100 tablet

Hope that helps someone.​
So one of the ingredients is the goat wormer I have. Funny, in the states you are supposed to discard the eggs. I think that bears more researching. 🤔

Remember the egg I showed yall with the weird calcium deposits? Well I keep getting them... the shells are soft to crack but have a very strong skin... I wonder if I need to switch feed to a layer feed with more calcium... they always have oyster shell available but apparently some are not eating it... View attachment 2620301
This is not an area I have expertise with. Maybe someone else can weigh in.

So one of the ingredients is the goat wormer I have. Funny, in the states you are supposed to discard the eggs. I think that bears more researching. 🤔
As a general rule we are stricter about that sort of thing than you are ~ but not my area, as we all know. :lau

Back
Top Bottom