Finally this afternoon the weather let up! My poor babies yesterday didn't leave the run and mostly perched under or in the coop bc of the horrible wet snow. This meant they didn't spend any time foraging and not a lot of time at their feeder.
So being the overprotective chicken lady I am, i gave them hot oatmeal in the morning to spur their appetite. Later in the day,, I hand fed them peanut butter on bread.
They were not displeased about this treat.
Today they were very happy to exit the coop and run! They ate their feed like crazy and then foraged a bunch.
By 3pm their crops were as full as they usually are at bedtime.

We are so soft here...already talking of a bigger coop so in bad weather they have more leg/wing room. 😂 they'll probably have a cable package and individual computer stations with high speed internet by summer 2022.
Quite right to! How can you go on beak book on those dull wet days if you don't have the internet?!

Just found this having done a load of washing. :sick

View attachment 2623951
So how did this happen? Let's see the possibilities.
  • It was in the machine when you put the closes in on top of it
  • It was in the clothes as you you put them in the machine
    • Alive
    • Dead, left a a present by your cats
  • It opened the lid on a dare from the other mice and jumped in
  • The mouse mafia threw it in for "ratting" on someone
  • It decided that the world was too cruel and decided to end it

So how did this happen? Let's see the possibilities.
  • It was in the machine when you put the closes in on top of it
  • It was in the clothes as you you put them in the machine
    • Alive
    • Dead, left a a present by your cats
  • It opened the lid on a dare from the other mice and jumped in
  • The mouse mafia threw it in for "ratting" on someone
  • It decided that the world was too cruel and decided to end it
Any of those are possible! :gig

My neighbor has kept coughing and I offered him honey, he's to proud to except, so I went to him and made him have it , I haven't heard him coughing for at least an hour. Never refuse a determined old lady :old or a redhead :D
I must admit, I'm very kind hearted much like yourself. The last time one of the occupants of the main house got sick and coughed a lot, I offered to make him a coffin.
Honestly, there is just no pleasing some people. He swore at me. I don't bother trying to be kind to people any more. Much better off if the ones without a sense of humour die anyway.:p:rolleyes::lol:

I must admit, I'm very kind hearted much like yourself. The last time one of the occupants of the main house got sick and coughed a lot, I offered to make him a coffin.
Honestly, there is just no pleasing some people. He swore at me. I don't bother trying to be kind to people any more. Much better off if the ones without a sense of humour die anyway.:p:rolleyes::lol:
You are helpful, but bad. 🤣

So I got most the wormer into Belle and did Snow too, separate (she’s easy, she just gobbled the couscous and cheese sauce concoction right up!)

Took a picture of last nights poop, I’d say Snow is the top stuff and Belle is the bottom.
Looks in the normal range to me.

Back
Top Bottom