Steering the Ship

I was watching Hattie closely the other day as she ranged across the yard. I became fascinated with the movements of her tail.

Her tail reacts like a rudder ro her movements. It's like my big girl is an ocean liner cruising across the yard.

If she turns left, her tail goes to the right.

If she turns right, her tail turns left.

Her head goes down her tail goes up.

Her head goes up her tail goes down.

They are all the same movements as if she were flying and while the up down motions are somewhat similar among the others, no one else does the left to right.

It's a stubby rudder but a rudder it appears to be.

Frankly it was cracking me up. I kept picturing the Queen Mary cruising around my yard. :gig :gigBut then I am easily amused.

Do your birds do this?

View attachment 2002944
She is such a pretty hen but we need video to understand the tail rudder. :)

What I find more creepy... Facebook knows I’m wanting a new mattress and tries to sell them to me, I mentioned my cats having “accidents” (hairballs etc) And I’m seeing ads for making kitties do their things in the appropriate boxes. And my phone listens in to what is on our tv too. And dairy cow barn supplies... which I’ve never looked into buying
Yes! All of this!!
And how about this... when my girl and I are listening to Pandora and I mention a certain song.. telling her about it.. after a few minutes the song will play :th

The other part that hurts is that citizens of democracies can vote out a government that's not working for the collective good.

Can't vote out google, facebonkers, etc, have either participate or not - no middle ground, no room for public discourse.

There are some bright minds working to improve the status quo, but legislators are reluctant to suppress the tech giants.

Sorry for lecturing.... This stuff has been my professional forte for about 20 years.
I like “Facebonkers”... I call it Fakebook :D

Same here and I’m sick of it. I get nearly 80 junk emails each day relating to this 💩 and it’s wearing me thin. Well, not literally, but you know. :lau
I can't figure out how it happens. How do we get on lists like that? I just set up rules in Outlook to delete those emails on arrival.

Everytime i select to watch a new to me thread i have to tell it not to send me emails.

Screenshot_20200115-110832_Samsung Internet.jpg

I get about 1 email that i Need to see per month with two email addresses.

Back
Top Bottom