So what's your take on this gadget?
Will it upset my chickens
I don't know about the chickens, but some of them are audible to me and drive me crazy. A restaurant I used to go to had some, but I didn't know until I asked what the high pitched whine I kept hearing was. The grocery I frequent has a different kind around the outside of the building and I never hear those, but it is a lot noisier outside.

There are 2 woods here that's why I thought that alternative. But if this is impossible I will have to take the cruel way. What's your view on the ultrasound method? Would this upset my chickens?
@RoyalChick is right- if you want to minimize the cruel you have to get them to not go into the coop for food in the first place. Remove all bait and block entrances.

If mice are feeding, then it’s quite possible to have rats feeding as well. The rodents here come from the fields nearby.
(I have to lock up the feed when I’m not feeding the chickens) you don’t want these around: 03DCA877-958B-4ABB-A91B-B4706F907A03.jpeg

First Video

I flushed the Polish out from under Mom (the heat plate). They are wobbly but moving around. The Legbar still can't stand on its own.

So weak for how old they are, but on the right road. Will read ahead but maybe if the legbar is still with us the NutriDrench is working and she has a better and better chance. :fl

Back
Top Bottom