I cannot tell you how much I hate meetings that are not well run and involve ppl that have better things to do.
I had a weird situation recently where a need was clear and I moved to address it and before I knew what was happening 2 people had nominated 4 other people who "need to be included in a meeting about it" I thought really? I usually do this stuff autonomously but sure, invite people if you want. A meeting was held. Two people turned up and it wasn't the two who plastered other people's names all over it :gig People who do turf wars crack me up. Imagine what they could get done if they weren't hitching their staff onto anything that moves :gigso disruptive and unprofessional.

I had a weird situation recently where a need was clear and I moved to address it and before I knew what was happening 2 people had nominated 4 other people who "need to be included in a meeting about it" I thought really? I usually do this stuff autonomously but sure, invite people if you want. A meeting was held. Two people turned up and it wasn't the two who plastered other people's names all over it :gig People who do turf wars crack me up. Imagine what they could get done if they weren't hitching their staff onto anything that moves :gigso disruptive and unprofessional.
And non productive! :old In my opinion

Back
Top Bottom