All three girls provided eggs today.
I just had to admire Edwina's perfect egg.
PXL_20210919_000814935.jpg

It is very hard to tell Alice's and Pepper's eggs apart unless they are right next to each other in good light.
PXL_20210919_054553311.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm just popping in. The kittens are now 10 weeks old. The Tabby boy went to his new home last week and is now named Rex.

The black brother and sister are going together and they leave Monday. They are going to be called Harley and Davidson.

The kids really want to keep the tabby girl, they named her Mango. Peaches is still here and is about to be spayed. She'll probably just be added to our inside/outside group of cats.

Baby daddy, Avocado, is getting into more of a feeding routine. Once I can makesure he shows up at the same time everyday, I'll have him trapped and neutered. He'll likely be added to the indoor/outdoor group.

View attachment 2837430
They were 6 weeks old here.

View attachment 2837431
View attachment 2837432
Just taken today. Josh loves the babies!
Lovely to hear from you CCCL. :hugs
I was wondering how you and the kitties were going.
Thank you for the heartwarming update. 🥰🤗

Looks like their beaks are in good shape. Maybe they come from a free range egg farm? If so, they may find their new home is a bit small. They look very robust and healthy!

Fights, yes, there will be fights. They have to fight. In the end, a clear leader, clear sentinel, and all the other roles keeps the tribe safer. The fighting puts them into their roles.

You've done a good thing taking these two ladies in.
Thank you. Their new home is temporary it's only until they get used too each other.

Amber seems furious at the thought of more people/chickens into the fold. Princess is inquisitive but went to bed early because of the upset.

They were from a battrey farm according to the people that supplied me and only fed mash. The one is aggressive even too me. I will let them into part of the garden later. One part of the coop is small but inside has plenty of room and an added part much bigger.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom