:D yes of course i know you knew that but its not the first time its been mistaken lol. I guess ill have to change it, i thought L.a. was the abbreviation for the city and i had specified the state but ill spell it out to stop furthire confusion.

Regardless you know that i am an NPIP breeder right? When i get recertified around may i want to add the AI test to it and that would be all i need to send you hatching eggs :oops: you didnt hear it here when your hubby finds out ;)

Lucky is a wonderful name for a BLRW!

Woooow! That double penciling takes me breath away!! I will really enjoy watching those girls with you ❤❤❤

🙄 yep yep humans deserve an SOP, oh wait, isnt that what Hitler was after?

To each his own dear friend, you know these birds are treated well and thats all that really matters. Even though i do like for all my birds to look the same and that may be crazy to other :p Bet youll be very quick to congratulate me if i bring home a blue ribbon though.
Maybe some day I’ll be ready for hatching eggs!

I had a big white cat as a child that was a master killer. He didn't mess with dogs so much, but squirrels, groundhogs, raccoons, snakes, and all kinds of little mice and birds. I was a pro by age 10 of removing dead or half dead animals from my front porch.
Same here! His name was King King. LOL! He never killed a raccoon (OMG!), but brought us all kinds of other treasures.

I'm headed to Winnipeg today and thought about swinging by @Kris5902 place to help with the house. She's in Canada. How far could it be?
:confused:
If you don’t mind small sea planes not that far at all... if you’re thinking of driving... a whole long way and I hope you brought winter tires for getting through the Rockies! Our last WWOOFer, who was here over Christmas, just posted a dogsledding pic to FBook, he’s in Quebec!

We should find a way to arrange some sort of chicken convention... I’m thinking we meet up at @Shadrach’s and oust his relatives from the big house for a bit. That’s probably the best spot for being in the center of us all! A little less jetlag for everyone that way :lau

My wife let her in the other day, closed the door, and walked away.

I came by and had to ask how long she had been in the house! My wife did not know! 5 or 10 minutes. "I forgot she was there. She's very quiet "

:he

How many meal worms did she eat! :eek:
Best get your carpet up and some tiles down then.:p:D
And you’re going to have to find a better hiding place for the meal worms, or the girls will get too chubby! Hey, if you let some of them move into the big coop you’lol have more space for some colored egg layers! See you solved it ;) :gig

Back
Top Bottom