Why was Nolia at the vets?
@Shadrach found her star gazing like Bracket used to and her crop wasn't empty. The vet wasn't sure what was wrong. Nolia's been drinking lots and eating little. She rejoined the flock and appears to be improving.

I forget which of the threads he explained it on, maybe Ribh's, maybe mine. I don't think it was Kris's.

I’m lucky mine are more discerning; previous owners thought it was a great idea to bury broken glass in the garden beds and now, every so often a piece surfaces in the run. It’s a lot better since I started doing the deep litter method.
Glass turns up all the time on this property, too. 🙄

You should let her help. Mine love to help.
You should let her help. Mine love to help.
I hope I am not intruding. I've been reading you guys ever since this thread started and have quite enjoyed following along from the outside looking in. But I just couldn't resist posting about chickens wanting to help out when constructing their coop/run. Here is a picture of my "kids" helping out while I was working on their run last summer. Hopefully I can figure out how to attach a photo.

I hope I am not intruding. I've been reading you guys ever since this thread started and have quite enjoyed following along from the outside looking in. But I just couldn't resist posting about chickens wanting to help out when constructing their coop/run. Here is a picture of my "kids" helping out while I was working on their run last summer. Hopefully I can figure out how to attach a photo.
I'll try to attach the photo again.

1582242026826[1].jpeg

@Shadrach found her star gazing like Bracket used to and her crop wasn't empty. The vet wasn't sure what was wrong. Nolia's been drinking lots and eating little. She rejoined the flock and appears to be improving.

I forget which of the threads he explained it on, maybe Ribh's, maybe mine. I don't think it was Kris's.
Glad she’d on the mend!

Back
Top Bottom