Never Say Never

Does everyone remember when the plan was to obtain 2 of these lovelies to put into a coop with Phyllis and start a sub tribe? I had 2 reserved and then a dog got into the chickens and killed a bunch of them. My friend decided that those remaining she would keep for herself.

View attachment 2971556View attachment 2971557

She texted me on Sunday. She is pregnant and decided to get rid of her chickens. Somehow she had placed all of her chickens but one. Would I take it to be Phyllis' friend.

At first I was reluctant. Things have not gone well lately. Mrs BY Bob pointed out that the universe was providing a solution to the Phyllis situation from a trusted source. So I agreed.

Everyone say hello to Betty.

View attachment 2971567View attachment 2971568View attachment 2971569View attachment 2971570View attachment 2971571View attachment 2971572

View attachment 2971573
@Ribh, @micstrachan, @MaryJanet, @Aussie-Chookmum, @ChicoryBlue, @LozzyR, @Chicken poppy
Hi Betty!

I'm so glad you decided to home her Bob!! A wise decision.

Fingers and toes are crossed that everything goes well for her :fl
:fl

Never Say Never

Does everyone remember when the plan was to obtain 2 of these lovelies to put into a coop with Phyllis and start a sub tribe? I had 2 reserved and then a dog got into the chickens and killed a bunch of them. My friend decided that those remaining she would keep for herself.

She texted me on Sunday. She is pregnant and decided to get rid of her chickens. Somehow she had placed all of her chickens but one. Would I take it to be Phyllis' friend.

At first I was reluctant. Things have not gone well lately. Mrs BY Bob pointed out that the universe was providing a solution to the Phyllis situation from a trusted source. So I agreed.

View attachment 2971567View attachment 2971568View attachment 2971569View attachment 2971570View attachment 2971571View attachment 2971572

View attachment 2971573
@Ribh, @micstrachan, @MaryJanet, @Aussie-Chookmum, @ChicoryBlue, @LozzyR, @Chicken poppy
How old is she Bob? Is she a fully grown hen?

Never Say Never

View attachment 2971573
Hello Betty! :frow :hugs

That’s weird; I haven’t received a notification for the tag yet. Maybe there’s a delay.

Never Say Never

View attachment 2971573
:eek::wee:wee:love:love
Aaawwwww, welcome, Betty!!! She is gorgeous, and I certainly hope:fl:fl that she and Phyllis will become 'birds of a feather!!

Never Say Never

View attachment 2971573
Well I'll be. Maybe you don't feel ready yet, I understand. :hugs Mrs. Bob is right though. And you know we have to risk our hearts sharing life with all our animal friends. But what a big and true heart you have, you'll be giving her a good place to live. :hugs
You are right, never say never! Hello, Betty! :frow

Hmm, no quarantine? Looks like Phyllis has company already!
Concern: Is Betty going to be okay with the potential Marek's that you may have? How old is she? Is she vaccinated? I'm not speaking out of much knowledge, not being critical, just concerned.

So many questions! Is she a Frizzled Polish? Phyllis didn't attack her, 'cause you put her in there after dark? So are you getting up early to monitor tomorrow? :caf

Back
Top Bottom