Good grief they made short work of that cabbage! Normally a whole cabbage lasts 3-4 days.
I think in the winter they are missing green stuff. They even ate a bit of left over broccoli which normally they despise.
View attachment 2972407
My gang is terrified of broccoli šŸ˜†

I am going to lengths to add them. Crap!
I was hoping you had a simple notepad document you could copy and paste from when you added the tags. I am trying to keep up though behind, now I have a relatively current tab plus chugging along on the behind one. If it's trouble to tag you can not bother for me, I too have not been getting all of them but have been getting some.

A Fluffy Butt Acres Welcome

Well it seems Phyllis has learned from Aurora. šŸ˜”

This morning before daylight Betty got some welcome pecks on the roost.

Then Phyllis gave her the true FBA welcome. Betty went to eat and Phyllis was not having that.

There has been a lot of chasing around the big run. Right now Betty is in the coop and Phyllis is in the run.

I am observing but I do have to work today. I hope they can settle in over time without anyone getting hurt.
Oh Phyllis, thatā€™s not the way to make friends!
I hope Betty settles in ok, just takes time ā˜ŗļø

Good grief they made short work of that cabbage! Normally a whole cabbage lasts 3-4 days.
I think in the winter they are missing green stuff. They even ate a bit of left over broccoli which normally they despise.
View attachment 2972407
So just asking but can they eat curried beef or lamb? I was going to give them some left over but was worried it might upset their system

So just asking but can they eat curried beef or lamb? I was going to give them some left over but was worried it might upset their system
Mine do. I wouldnā€™t make it their only food obviously but they sure love the meat. I have no hope of finding it now but I did once post a video of mine devouring a beef curry that was left over from some event at work and was just going to be thrown out.

A Fluffy Butt Acres Welcome

Well it seems Phyllis has learned from Aurora. šŸ˜”

This morning before daylight Betty got some welcome pecks on the roost.

Then Phyllis gave her the true FBA welcome. Betty went to eat and Phyllis was not having that.

There has been a lot of chasing around the big run. Right now Betty is in the coop and Phyllis is in the run.

I am observing but I do have to work today. I hope they can settle in over time without anyone getting hurt.
They will work it out & it didn't look too vicious to me. Just Phyllis asserting her place as number 1.

Hey :) we got some test results back, *some, not all* and we have determined dolly did not have a crop issue, her heart was great, livers great, all seemed good, however her intestines Seemed to not be working correctly, their doing tests for influenza so we will see how that comes back. Some news that did come back though was she was a 5 month old *male*. and infact not a she, but a he.

06BA4C58-6DE3-4C76-9A31-28085B68EBF4.jpeg

My chance to contribute to the thread. (Not the best fluffy butt image but you get 3 in one so oh well!)
72E5F36C-C979-4512-A796-E0DA5E00F506.jpeg

The email notification I got, with your "Never Say Never" post, came in yesterday, Jan 24 at 8:42pm.
I know some of you want to be tagged so you don't have to read through all the chit chat but can find out the main activities at FBA, what I am unclear on is why tagging is better than watching the thread?
I watch without e-mail and just scan the notifications bell and dive in when something is interesting - eg when @BY Bob posts.
Well, for FBA I actually follow everything, but that is what I do for a number of other threads and it works out fine.
Am I missing something? Feels like that might just be an easier approach.

Back
Top Bottom